Healing Mantras, Chants & Meditations
Healing, like forgiveness, is a gradual process so be gentle with yourself… here are some simple mantras you can repeat during your meditation practice, or if you don’t have a practice then this can be a gentle way to begin one.
The word mantra can be broken down into two parts: “man,” which means mind, and “tra,” which means transport or vehicle. In other words, a mantra is a powerful instrument of the mind – a sound or vibration that you can use to enter a deep state of meditation.
- I love & respect myself.
- There are no wrong decisions.
- I trust the guidance of the universe / God.
- Everything comes on time, I am patient.
- I learn from all experiences.
- I release all expectations.
- I am peaceful & loving.
- Be still & breathe.
- I am grateful…
For May We Offer the “Gayatri Mantra” first appeared in the Rig Veda, and is a hymn to Savitur, the sun god. Chanting the mantra serves three purposes. The first is a gift back to the sun, as the sun always gives but does not receive. The second purpose is to seek wisdom and enlightenment. Finally, the mantra is an expression of gratitude, to both the life-giving sun and the Divine.
“Om bhur bhuvah svaha
tat savitur varenyam
bhargo devasya dhimahi
dhiyo yonah prachodayat.”
- Find Your Intuition - April
- Sleep Mantra - March
- May All Beings Be Happy - February
- The Golden Chain - January
- Remove Obstacles - December
For April We Offer “Sat Nam” which translates to “truth is my name” and is used in the Kundalini Yoga practice, Sat Nam can be a way to find your intuition. The Gurmukhi mantra is also part of the Sat Kriya meditation that is said to reinvigorate sexual energy if practiced daily for at least 3 minutes.
For February We Offer this Hindu and Buddhist chant, which arises out of the Vedas- “Lokah Samastah Sukinoh Bhavantu” The Vedic scriptures are the spiritual literature of the ancient Indian culture, written in the Sanskrit language. They are comprised of a huge collection of books which include material (mundane), religious (ritualistic) as well as spiritual (monotheistic) knowledge. This mantra has been translated most commonly as, “May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all.”
Muscles By Nature Powder
Vegan, Body-Building, Detoxifying Formula
- Alfalfa Leaf Juice Powder
- Berry Blend Powder (Saw Palmetto Berry Powder, Blueberry Powder, Bilberry Powder, Cherry Juice Powder, Schizandra Berry Powder, Acerola Cherry Powder, Blackberry Powder, Hawthorn Berry Powder, Chaste Tree Berry Powder, Juniper Berry Powder, Date Sugar Powder)
- Royal Jelly Powder
- Spirulina Powder
- Parsley Leaf Juice Powder
- Fruit Blend (Orange (Sweet Navel Powder, Grape Powder, Mango Powder, Peach Powder, Sweet Banana Powder, Papaya Powder, Apple (Red Delicious) Powder, Pear Powder, and Date Sugar)
- American Ginseng Root Powder
- Licorice Root Powder
- Kelp Frond Powder
- Vanilla Bean Powder
All Herbs in our Formulas are Organic, Wildcrafted, or Consciously Cultivated.
Raw, Vegan, Turmeric Infused Dark Hot Cocoa
All Plant Based. Sweetened with Coconut Palm Sugar. This turmeric infused dark hot chocolate powder is made from raw, organic and fair trade Peruvian Cacao that you have to taste to believe! It is hand-made in micro batches. Made from only four ingredients, this mix turns into a decadent Barcelona style hot chocolate by simply adding water to it.
Triple Extracted & Potentized Reishi
One of the most studied mushrooms to date, Ganoderma tsugae promotes longevity and healthy living in a variety of ways. Being an alkaloid mushroom, it can help promote a healthy body's pH. It helps maintain healthy blood sugar, healthy blood pressure and healthy liver function. Reishi promotes healthy immune system because it contains over 100 polysaccharides and 120 triterpenoids.